Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Friday at the thrift store!

This Black Friday Salvation Army had a 50% off sale. Yay! People were literally leaving the store with arms and carts full of huge bags of clothing and what-not. I (Sarah Jane) also braved it and did a little shopping myself. Got a few sweet deals, and here are the pictures to prove it. The tag says the original price, but I paid half that because of the sale.
Tulle brand long sweater, tags still on, paid $1.75.

Gap brand super soft striped sweater, $1.50

close up of the tag
Gap brand jeans (these go for at least $50 new, by the way) $1.75.


New York and Company wool dress coat, $7.50. This was my best find.


Gap brand black cardigan, $1.50.

Forever 21 super cute shirt- $1.50
No label shirt- $1.50.

By the way, any spots seen in pictures on the clothes are from my camera, the clothes themselves are in very good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment